WHAT WE OFFER:
We offer our staff competitive wages, career advancement opportunities, free parking, discounts and paid training. Many of our employment positions also receive gratuities from our guests.
Jackpot is a dynamic work environment offering part time and full time employment opportunities. Working at Jackpot is high energy, exciting and just plain fun! We’re a family owned company who offer a unique and memorable experience where gaming, food and beverage and entertainment are what we do best. Imagine having a job where you can put smiles on customer’s faces and together, have a laugh! Many of our staff members have been with us for over 17 years!
Jackpot is seeking talented individuals for a number of career positions.
Interested applicants can send their resume and cover letter to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jackpot employs a number of positions, including:
Dealers, Slot Attendants, Slot Cashiers, Pit Bosses, Games Managers, Security Guards, Servers, Bartenders and Cleaning Staff.
Positions currently available
As a Casino Services Agent, you will work closely with Casino Hosts to provide, unconventional service in a dynamic atmosphere where guests will see and be seen. From the sky-lit nightclub, to the poolside lounge, you’re thoughtful, engaging personality will empower guests to create their own adventures in our enchanting urban playground.
Duties include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Ensures guest complimentaries are in accordance with the casino guidelines.
- Assists in handling guest problems and report all incidents to management in accordance with policy and procedures.
- Maintains a working knowledge of the property, as well as special events on and near property to provide the highest level of service to customers.
- Responds to guests’ requests, complaints or inquiries courteously and promptly.
- Enrolls new members into the Identity players’ club as required.
- Maintains a working knowledge of availability, qualifying criteria, room rates, types, locations, package plans, special features, information on all outlets, hours of operation, and various local attractions, in order to advise guests of same, whenever possible.
- Provides exceptional guest service that differentiates us from the competition.
- Held accountable, to a high degree, for the thoroughness and accuracy of departmental records and reports.
- Maintains the confidentiality of guest and departmental information.
- Responds to guest request for reservations.
- Ability to read, analiyze, and interpret documents, such as policy and procedure manuals, maintenance instructions, and other related documents.
- Ability to respond to common inquired from other CoStars or guests.
- Ability to read, write and communicate verbally in English.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense reasoning to variety of situations.
- Full knowledge and understanding of company and department rules, policies and procedures.
- LMS knowledge, not required but preferred.